Updated to the newest SpeedTest.
Net iPhone app and I accidentally found some “easter eggs”.
To access the easter egg, drag down on the speed dial after you run a speed test. The message will change several times until it no longer exists.
The messages go in this order:
- OOKLA The cat we named our company after (seriously)
- He belongs to one of us. But really, he is his own master.
- Attempts to groom him result in blood shed. (Your blood, not his)
- Therefore, he is in a state of perpetual grooming… Roaming his domain with random chunks of fur shaved away.
- Where did he go?
- You will see him again soon…
- IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Not sure what they’re planning to go with this…
Edit: Yes, the WiFi speed here at Tech is not that hot right now. That’s what I get for blogging next to the college of computing…